Copper Compression Lug
Product Code : Copper Lug
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 1- 3.9 Millimeter (mm)
- Wire Connection, Power switches, Electric Appliances
- Product Type
- 0.9 - 100 Grams (g)
Copper Compression Lug are most commonly utilized in electronic industry for connecting electrical wires to appliances. They are made of superior quality electrical copper using advanced machines so as to assure good dimensional & structural precision. These lugs also find application in automotive industry and are known to have ability to withstand high voltage. They give flexibility to crimp or solder wire as per user's need. Anti-corrosion copper lugs offered by us are highly appreciated for having burr-free appearance with excellent performance. They are also provided with a laser cut hole so as to ensure easy & secure bolting to required appliance.
- Developed from electrolytic copper tube that has standard electrical conductivity.
- Annealed surface for hassle free crimping without causing crack.
- Accurate diameter, precise diameter for better thermal conductivity and improved mechanical properties.
- Useful for termination of electrical wires under vibration prone environment.
Copper Compression Lug Specifications:
- Material : Copper
- Product Type : Lug
- Weight : 0.9 - 100 Grams (g)
- Thickness : 1- 3.9 Millimeter (mm)
- FOB Port
- Delivery Time
- 2 - 4 Week
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe