Copper Reducing Link
Product Code : Copper Reducing Link
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 0.05 - 2.00 USD ($)
- Surface Treatment
- Chrome Plated, Nickel Plated, Zinc Plated
- 1.2 - 3.9 Millimeter (mm)
- 3.5 - 95 Grams (g)
Copper Reducing Link offered by us is known to be completely suitable for use with sector stranded conductors and are required for reducing joints & fly leads. It creates an impermeable barrier for various external factors including oil & water. This reducing link is hassle-free to install and assures completely reliable nature.Durable Copper Reducing Link can easily be crimped with help of appropriate tooling dies and are highly durable in nature. It is available in different dimensional configurations at highly competitive prices for our respected clients.
Special Attributes:1) Developed from pure copper billet that has high conductivity level.
2) Equipped with inside center barrier, available in custom made design.
3) Diameter of this copper link depends on application type.
4) Inspection hole free design of this copper product prevents entrance of moisture inside crimped joints.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time
- 2 - 4 Week
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe