QualityIf u can draw it, we can make it for you.Standards of Products
At Macaw International, we are dedicated to deliver our customers with the avant-garde products such as Brass Inserts and Copper Lugs. For this, we have created a quality management system, which is in confirmation to ISO 9001:2015. We rely on our clients and external auditors to audit the quality system and its constituents. To ensure client's trust and satisfaction, we can provide "Certificate of Origin" to them.Inspection and Testing Methods
We have employed a team of technicians, who conduct raw material testing and on-line inspection along with visual inspection and final tests on the products. This is done (written and approved) according to our quality management system, which is in confirmation to ISO 9001:2015. All this data is drafted in our "Inspection Reports" that are provided to customers for their reference, if required.
Complied norms: RoHS 2011/65/EU Directives
We strive to use only the eco-friendly and recyclable material with the aim to use specified elements in conformation to the RoHS directives, in limited manner. We do no use any element or substance that comes with higher concerns of harming the environment.Packaging and Labeling are done as per Client's Requirements
We follow only customer's specifications and requirements for pack the products and label the consignments. We can use Corrugated Cartons or Wooden Boxes for packaging purposes as these help in safeguarding the Brass Inserts and Copper Lugs from moisture and tampering. We follow International norms / EU norms / Importing countries norms on the following parameters:
Type of Boxes/Outer Packing:
- Allowed weight of carton
- Allowed size of carton/boxes
- Other safety measures
List of Testing Calibrated Equipments
- Corrugated Boxes are completely sealed with a Poly material
- Wooden Boxes complied with "ISPM" as regulated by "IPPC". ISPM is Regulation of Wood Packaging Material in International Trade.
- Only authorized agencies are contacted for inspecting and certifying Wooden Boxes
- For instructions, we make use of labels.
- Documented declaration is provided to customers
- Palletized cartons are loaded into container. This is done according to the norms of the importing countries norms or as per client's choice.
- Cooling Chamber
- Height gauge
- Impact Test Equipment
- Micron (Plating) Testing
- Profile projector
- Ring Gauges
- Thread Plug Gauges
- Vernier Calipers